PROPERTIES OF ORGONE ENERGY DEDUCED BY WILHELM REICH
1. It is mass free
2. It is omnipresent. Orgone energy fills all space in differing degrees of concentrations.
3. It is the medium for electromagnetic and gravitational phenomena.
4. It is in constant motion.
5. It “contradicts” the law of entropy. It is attracted to itself.
6. It forms units that are the foci of creative activity such as bions, clouds and galaxies.
7. Matter arises from mass-free orgone energy.
8. It is responsible for the phenomena of life and spontaneous generation of living organisms out of non-living matter.
9. Superimposition Function: separate streams of orgone energy may be attracted to each other and converge in a spiral form. This convergence of energy may be viewed in cyclonic storms and is the principle expression of mating in living nature.
10.It can be manipulated and controlled by orgone energy devices.